Thursday, March 15, 2007

AJAX Bar Graph with ASP.NET



Just posted script, demos and article for creating AJAX Bar Graph with ASP.NET(2.0). Using my script you can create AJAX Bar Graphs using only HTML and ASP.NET. They can be used to show real time information like cricket scores, stock quotes, temperature or any numeric data streaming form a web server.

Download the code and run it from your local machine. Here is the link http://ashishware.com/AJAXGraph.shtml

I am also working on page that demonstrates how to use the script with any server side programing language. Once it is ready , you will find it on my website !


Technorati Profile

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i am new to ASP.NET graphs, my requirement is displaying stacked bar graph.In the stacked bar graph each item(vertical line)should display with three colors based on the percentage value. if you knows send me your comments to medikurthi.devendra@gmail.com


Site Meter